Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ok, so I know I've done a whole bunch of posts tonight, but I had to catch up (at least a little). I love looking at all of our friend's pages from Louisiana. I miss all our friends down there soooo much. It's crazy how we've all kept in touch with each other's lives through blogspot. It's funny to me that in all the times we've moved (yes, we move alot) we still haven't found any friends like our friends from LA. You guys are great and we sure miss all y'all.
We are in the process of moving right now to a place here in Lexington, KY. Hopefully I'll get some more pics of the apartment soon. We're really happy to have our own place, even if we don't have all our stuff from Utah yet. If anyone is up for a visit to KY just let us know. :)
Well, I have to run. Grandma and Grandpa Gazave just pulled in the driveway from LA!!
-Christena
Have a great 4th everyone!!

6 comments:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

So I got this comment on my blog from one of Jared's mission companions...Josh Maret... telling me that he's familiar with the Gazaves. Is this a small world?

The Awesome Rawsons said...

He says Curt baptized his wife Melissa in Calgary.

Jenn said...

We miss you guys too. Did a job move yall to Kentucky??

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Happy belated birthday to little Benjamin. He is such a cutie! I love his eyes. He is so fast and energetic! Ian is so much slower than that. We miss having you here too:(

Christena said...

Yeah, Curt just heard from Melissa the other day. Small world.

Brandon and Jennie said...

Hey! Please email me your email address so I can add you to our blog. thekernlife@yahoo.com Thanks!