Benjamin is growing up so fast! He's already starting to walk now. He loves to be outside, especially if we let him crawl around in the grass. Curt brought him outside the other day, and he started to walk all over, so I had to run and get the camera to take this video. He's just too cute. Benjamin gets so excited about being able to walk. It's funny because once he gets excited and he starts laughing he can't keep his balance, and he just topples over. I just had to share this video with you guys. Hope you like it (don't mind the commentary by the way...yes I'm a dork, I know).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! He's such a cute and bubbly little guy. He went straight for the street, huh?!
OMH! SO CUTE! SO CUTE I CAN HARDLY STAND IT! When are ya'll moving to FL so WE can participate in walking adventures??? LOL
I'd love to move to Orlando, but I've got to finish up school first
Hey you Suave Gasaves!
Long time no see! We miss you guys a lot! How is life in Kentucky? That little guy of yours is so cute? It is exciting seeing him try to walk. I don't think Kennedy started walking until she was 2...she was taking her sweet time. Kennedy just made 3 in September and is sassy as can be. We still live in Hammond...for now anyways...I just got a new job in Baton Rouge at First National Bankers Bank. It will be a great move for our family. We are building a home in Watson...off of the Denham Springs exit. We are excited to say that we now have a blog. Check us out at www.casadegarber.blogspot.com. Leave us a comment or two. Look forward to hearing from you guys.
Love, Los Garbers
Wow! Curt is a daddy now! Curt I glad you have a wonderful family. I only seems like yesterday that we were in young men's and not even thinking about kids. Enjoy them, I enjoy my girls sooo much. Nice to see you again.- Billy Townsend.
Post a Comment