Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memory Post

Ok, so I liked Courtney's idea:
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
It'll be fun! I tag all of y'all!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I remember when you had a dinner party at your apt off Drusilla (the name escaped me) and there were other couples there and you brought out the fine china and we had the best meal ever! You had the wild dog that I think Curt got rid of if my memory serves me right. Those were the days. I also remember the time when you brought your chuaua..(sp?) over and he was so small you put him in your purse. So cool!

Kathy said...

I am remember all the good times we had serving in Young Womens together! I remember the day you came and announced to everyone yall would be moving, we were all truly sad!

obmijandhanel said...

I remember hanging out with Curt at the father sons campout , and then the next thing I knew I was beimg called to the YM pres. And then yall moved and Im still in the ym. So thanks Curt I still think its your fault LOL

Liz said...

I remember you having a really awesome older sister who's kinda the black sheep (or should I say brown sheep? AHHHHAHAHAHAHA) of the family... and I also recall doing the Waynes World Dance around the house just to annoy grouchy-brother! LOL