Friday, March 21, 2008

Yes, I know it took us forever to start a blog page.

We have finally decided to join the crowd and start our very own blog page. Yay! That way we can share more of the Gazave family with all of our great friends and family across the country. (Yes, I know, you are all saying that's what we've been trying to tell you all along.)
So, updates on the latest:
1. Our family (Curt, Christena, Benjamin, Pepe, and Cuzco) has moved (I know we move alot) to Lexington, KY
2. Benjamin is now 10 months old
3. Curt is a supervisor at a CarQuest Distribution Center
4. I am going to the University of Kentucky to finish my Biology Degree
5. We miss LA and warmer weather

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh! Time has flown by! Your baby is not 10 months old. You have not even had your baby yet! What??? Pictures please. I need proof. Man I miss yall so much. I can't believe yall moved to KY. Now your only 14 hrs away from us. Well I am soooo glad you are on the blogger bandwagon! Welcome and I want pics. Did I mention that! Love ya

adamanderin said...

Yay for joining the blogger family!!! I want to see pictures of Benjamin!

Jenn said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Ok I need your phone number! I've been missing yall and thinking about yall and the new baby. I'm so excited you will be doing the blog thing. Yall are kinda closer in KY. That's exciting. Hope to hear from yall soon!

Liz said...

You know you can blog on MYSPACE too! Pictures.... sharing blogs, taggin friends.... why DID you go awol anyway?

I'm definetely going to subscribe to your blog here, though.... and get me some pictures of that adorable little nephew!

Liz said...

One more thing.... how do you know so many couples? All my friends are single and i'm way older than you. What gives? tell me your secret cause we know no one who's married let alone has kids!