Benjamin's always happy! :) I can't wait for the next book... "The Story of Benjamin toddling around the house keeping Grandpa hopping!" hahaBENJAMIN IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! By far the cutest of my nephews! ;)
Oh my goodness he is so stinkin cute! Look at that smile. So precious!
Awww! I'm so excited for y'all. Benjamin is a doll. (That rhymes)! I love blogs. It's so nice to get updates on long distance friends, since we don't have enough time in the day to call everyone.
Oh man he is so cute!
I was just thinking about y'all the other day! I'm so happy to see how things are going. Your baby boy is adorable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Benjamin's always happy! :) I can't wait for the next book... "The Story of Benjamin toddling around the house keeping Grandpa hopping!" haha
BENJAMIN IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! By far the cutest of my nephews! ;)
Oh my goodness he is so stinkin cute! Look at that smile. So precious!
Awww! I'm so excited for y'all. Benjamin is a doll. (That rhymes)! I love blogs. It's so nice to get updates on long distance friends, since we don't have enough time in the day to call everyone.
Oh man he is so cute!
I was just thinking about y'all the other day! I'm so happy to see how things are going. Your baby boy is adorable!
Post a Comment